Affordable Web Maintenance Services – No Contracts –
The business of having an online presence is not static and neither are the visitors to your website. There are no guarantees once they leave that they will return. A successful website provides reasons for viewers to come back again and again. And the best way to keep people interested is to protect your investment by keeping it from becoming “out-dated”.
Whether you want to add fresh content, images, change prices or introduce new products, RedTide Marketing will work with you to help you keep your website innovative and profitable.
If you already have a website, then you should ask yourself. Does my current web partner periodically review my site and suggest any updates or changes that might enhance my visitor’s experience and increase my site’s productivity? If the answer is no, then you may be missing out on customers who have browsed but don’t see the need to return because the information is always the same – outdated. Accurate information on your web site is an important part of portraying a professional image, and that is exactly what Interactive Palette will help you achieve no matter who initially designed your site.
RedTide Marketing offers a variety of options for website maintenance, whether it is occasional updates, regular updates, building a custom solution to give you the ability to maintain your own site, or providing our easy to use browser based content management system.
Content management systems are a great solution if you are a website owner that prefers to update and maintain your own site. Having the proper CMS installed ensures that the design of your website remains unchanged and the content can be updated without the need for programming or HTML knowledge.
Key features of our choice for CMS:
– Online editing similar to Microsoft Word, rich text formatting, search, replace, undo, redo, cut, copy, paste, tables, links, images and much more
– Allows you to easily update any content such as news items or press releases
– Everything is handled in the browser
– Allows for editing and creation of forms (content submission via email)
– The ability to upload images directly into your content
– Point and click to create links to other pages on your website or to external sites
– No technical or programming skills are required
Website Maintenance Services
RedTide provides several kinds of website maintenance services to help keep things fresh:
– We can provide regular updates beyond maintenance.
– We can clean up and maintain websites that RedTide Marketing did not even create.
– We can perform website software patches and upgrades for you for software like WordPress and Joomla.
– We can re-size and optimize images for your website or else apply special treatments like rounded corners.
Our website maintenance service is easy to use. Simply email us the changes and they promptly get taken care of within 24-48 hours (or less). You will get a report of what changes we completed with links showing where you can see them.
Web Maintenance Pricing
|1 Block||(1/2 hour)||$57.50|
|2 Blocks||(1 hour)||$115.00|
|3 Blocks||(1.5 hours)||$172.50|
|4 Blocks||(2 hours)||$230.00|
|5 Blocks||(2.5 hours)||$287.50|
|6 Pack of Blocks||(3 hours)||(15% off)||$293.25|
|12 Pack of Blocks||(6 hours)||(25% off)||$517.50|
|24 Pack of Blocks||(12 hours)||(30% off)||$966.00|
|48 Pack of Blocks||(24 hours)||(35% off)||$1794.00|
Just Some Of The Things We Can Do For You
– Product changes and additions
– Updates to calendar or events
– Add breaking news or upcoming events
– Add photos, graphics, graphs and charts
– Limited text re-writes and improvements
– RSS web feeds
– Keep the homepage fresh for return customers
– Keep your website up-to-date
– Add Analytics codes so that you can track your sites metrics
– Add XML site-maps and Robots.txt files
– Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
– Add new products / services
– Shopping cart product updates
– Update announcements, articles etc
– Linking campaigns designed to boost traffic and keyword rankings